...sorry about the Disqus ads everyone
…of Your Impending Darwin Awards Nomination
- You use the phrase, “I’m a man — I can handle it.”
- A circuit diagram of the surrounding electrical system would include you in several branches and one or two nodes.
- Your occupational health and safety officer asks you to wait for her to get her camera.
- You find yourself marvelling at the remarkable turn of speed and athletic ability displayed by the animal handler, who just sprinted away and leapt a razor-wire fence in a single bound.
- You are holding a container of anything prefixed with ‘nitro-’ and you are not a demonstrator in a chemistry lab.
- The head of the physics department at the local university asks you to wait for him to get his camera.
- You notice that your blue singlet and leather sandals are clashing with the flourescent yellow protective suits that everyone else around you seem to be wearing.
- You are about to drink from any container that required power tools or a strong magnetic field to open.
- The word “expendable” is creeping ever closer in your mind to the word “genitals.”
- Your local priest asks you to wait for him to get his camera.